SBCA’s PLA training and workshops from Leaders Edge 360
For a few hours or a few days, let the Professional Leadership Academy programs from Leaders Edge 360 meet your needs for professional leadership and sales management training. Leaders Edge 360 training and workshops provide an intensive, interactive learning experience designed from a proven proprietary foundation and customized to the precise needs of each client. The content includes one-on-one and group interactions, discussion and brainstorming, role playing, presentations and other training techniques. For more information, view this brief video
Leadership Development Training
Leaders Edge 360 leadership development workshops are ideal for new, junior and intermediate level managers who want to elevate their leadership skills and performance. The workshops are intended to cover best practices of leadership utilizing a combination of presentation, video, situational scenarios, problem solving with highly interactive discussion. Workshop deliverables include:
- The significant differences between management and leadership and why both roles are necessary and crucial to organizational success.
- The skills necessary for leaders to build loyal life-long followers and how to develop them.
- The leadership competencies required for success in an environment of constant change.
- How to identify and avoid leadership landmines that negatively impact your ability to profitably grow the business.
- Coaching strategies and techniques that will empower your team to deliver exceptional results.
- Communication strategies that will fully engage your team to improve productivity and quality, lower costs and minimize turnover.
- The key factors to successful team building with practical and immediately implementable techniques for strengthening the team.
- A proven 5-step leadership self-development plan that enable and empower individuals to continue to grow and develop professionally.
Professional Sales Training
This workshop develops your sales team into market leaders as it is designed to deliver an immediate positive impact on sales and profit margins for structural building component attendees. An interactive 2-day course, the 8 modules include: Marketing, Contact, Discovery, Value Propositions, Proposals, Presentations, Handling Objections and Action. Participants learn to use a proven “process of selling” to develop a repeatable and measurable system that will focus on continuous process improvement. Using knowledge gained, the sales person attending will become more professional and value oriented versus a price-oriented order taker.
The benefits of this workshop include:
- Turn Order Takers into Sales Professionals
- Achieve More Sales Volume
- Achieve More Profitable Sales
- Increase Your Market Share
- Strengthen Your Team to Dominate Markets
- Retain Your Sales Talent
Please note, this workshop is only offered to sales teams of individual companies at this time, but a chapter meeting presentation may be developed if requested. To work with your local SBCA Chapter and SBCA members to arrange sales leadership training in your area, please contact SBCA. To discuss a specific program for your company, please contact Randy Goruk (800-308-4002) at Leaders Edge 360.
Customized Training and Workshops
Leaders Edge 360 will help your employees improve their skills and grow your business by providing a wide range of training programs customized for your location(s). As with all programs offered through SBCA’s Professional Leadership Academy, SBCA Member receives preferred pricing. An example of offerings includes but is not limited to:
- Territory Development
- Personal Productivity
- Team Building
- Customer Service
- Motivating Sales People in A Down Market
To discuss a specific program for your company, please contact Randy Goruk (800-308-4002) at Leaders Edge 360.