To build your team, produce more leaders
Who are the leaders in your organization? Who are the aspiring leaders? Sales managers, general managers, manufacturing managers, senior managers and small or mid-size business owners are excellent candidates to model/demonstrate the leadership characteristics to carry your company. Empower them; consider training modules developed by leadership coaching experts from Leaders Edge 360.
SBCAís PLA courses and assistance from Leaders Edge 360
Let the Professional Leadership Academy provide your company or your chapter with the education you need to meet your leadership challenges. From chapter meetings to two-day workshops, or individual consulting to coaching, PLA will help you identify and develop the training you need to excel.
- Leaders Edge 360 Training and Workshops provide an intensive, interactive learning experience designed from a proven proprietary foundation and customized to the precise needs of each company in attendance. The content includes one-on-one and group interactions, discussion and brainstorming, role playing, presentations and other training techniques. Review the topics and let us know if you would like to schedule a Leadership Training, Sales Training, or customized seminar.
- Leaders Edge 360 Consulting Services allows for the development of projects customized to your individual needs. A written proposal is provided that details the scope, deliverables, timing and costs. As part of the collaborative agreement behind PLA, every member proposal qualifies for preferred SBCA pricing.
- Leaders Edge 360 Professional Coaching offers professional guidance on issues, opportunities and questions related to day-to-day business decision making. Each program is customized to your individual needs and a written proposal is provided with preferred SBCA pricing.
Trouble deciding what you need?
If you would like to hear more before scheduling a workshop, you may invite Leaders Edge 360 to speak at your SBCA Chapter meeting. We'll work with your chapter and Randy Goruk to set up a program based on one of these Leadership Development Topics
or customize a program for you. Favorite topics include the following.
1. How to Plan Like a Leader
Those who donít plan their success usually work for someone who does. You will learn:
- The key elements of creating a business plan
- The process of creating and implementing a plan
- Why the plan needs to be in writing
2. Embracing Accountability
As a leader you must embrace accountability for your performance, actions and behaviors while holding others accountable for theirs. You will learn:
- The value of embracing accountability
- The difference between responsibility and accountability
- The steps necessary to hold others accountable
3. How to Transition from Manager to Leader
Understand the characteristics, qualities and attributes of proven leaders. You will learn:
- The difference between management and leadership
- The traits of successful leaders and how you can develop them
- How to evaluate your progress as a leader
4. Creating a Team with a Positive Can-Do / Will-Do Attitude
Not every team is high performing but itís important you know how to create one. You will learn:
- How to create a can-do / will-do culture
- How to select the right players for your team
- How to get those who are not on board to be on board.
5. Itís Not About You
As a leader, itís critical to your success that you develop those under you. You will learn:
- The importance of professionally developing those on your team
- How to create an environment of continual learning
- How to be a great mentor and coach
6. Communication Strategies That Will Fully Engage Your Team
Capture the attention and excitement of your team with stellar communication skills. You will learn:
- The true cost of a team that is not fully engaged
- How to master the art of a stump speech
- How to create and leverage a focal point for results
7. How to Aggressively Defending and Growing Market Share
To achieve optimal results and growth you will need effective sales territory plans. You will learn:
- How to properly perform and benefit from a S.W.O.T analysis
- How to prioritize your tasks and activities
- How to clobber your competition
8. Leadership and Learning
To stay in the lead you must continue to grow professionally. You will learn:
- Identify and prioritize opportunities for professional development
- New tools and techniques to further develop their leadership skills
- How to transfer the knowledge learned in this session to others
9. Become a Personal Productivity Champion
Managing your time is old school, becoming a Personal Productivity Champion is new school. You will learn:
- The value of time and how to leverage it
- How to eliminate time wasters
- How to allocate your time for optimal success